Wrinkles and fine lines can make even the most beautiful individual look older than they actually are and dampen their self-confidence. Thankfully, there are various solutions that can restore your appearance. We offer various treatments for fine lines and wrinkles here at Central Wyoming Skin Clinic. So whether you need laser resurfacing, dermal fillers, or Botox, Dr. Scott Bennion or Dr. Mathew Green can determine the best treatments based on your needs either in our Laramie, Gillette, or Casper, WY, office.
Treatments for Wrinkles and Fine Lines
During your consultation with one of our dermatologists, your skin will be thoroughly examined to determine the extent of damage and the results you want to achieve. You’ll also talk about your lifestyle and health history to pinpoint the most effective combination of treatments to address your specific concerns. These can include the following:
- Topical treatments: These include both prescription and OTC lotions, creams, or gels that usually contain retinoids. These can help minimize the look of wrinkles.
- Injectables: These include dermal fillers such as Juvederm, Kybella, and Voluma XC as well as Botox injections to restore volume and smoothen the skin to decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, free of any downtime. Accordingly, you can come to our Gillette, Laramie, or Casper, WY, office even during your lunch break and go back to your office right after the procedure.
- Skin resurfacing: These treatments include chemical peels, laser skin resurfacing, and microdermabrasion to get rid of the skin’s outermost layer. Done right and under the care of an expert dermatologist, this will reveal a healthier, smoother, and younger-looking skin.
Fine Lines and Wrinkles Prevention
To prevent fine lines and wrinkles from forming and ensure overall skin health, do the following:
- Always wear sun protection. Apply sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher when going out, wear the right clothes and headwear, and restrict the time you spend under the sun even when wearing sunscreen.
- Practice healthy lifestyle habits. Always keep yourself hydrated, stop smoking, and eat lots of veggies, fruits, and whole grains to make certain that your skin obtains the proper nutrients it needs to effectively fight the negative effects of aging.
- Always moisturize. Although this step does not particularly prevent wrinkles, it helps keep the skin moist and hydrated, making your skin bouncy and smooth.
Bid Farewell to Wrinkles and Fine Lines Today
To learn more about our treatments for wrinkles and fine lines, including laser resurfacing, topical products, and injectables like Botox, schedule an appointment with Dr. Scott Bennion or Dr. Mathew Green of Central Wyoming Skin Clinic. You can reach our Gillette, Laramie, and Casper, WY, offices by calling (307) 234-0003.